Sunday, July 6, 2008

My love affair with the shoes that might kill me

I bought my shoes to go with my dress before I bought my dress. I loved them that much. They're sex-on-a-stick and complete flowery goodness all rolled up into one high heeled package. Without further ado, I introduce.....THE SHOES!





Sigh! I FLOVE these shoes! But wait, it gets better!



And even better? They were only $80!!! Now the heel is kind of scaring me. Not only is it 3.5 inches tall but those heels are spiky! I can just see me gliding down the aisle and doing a face plant halfway up. I did order some of these but they don't fit very tightly on them. That sucks because I think the concept is genius.

I probably won't ever wear these shoes outside the house again (ahem!) but they're so perfect for me! I will have to find another pair with the same heel height to dance in for our first dance but even that hassle can't dim my love for these babies.

No comments: