Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did you know? It's my SPECIAL DAY!!!!!

I must have heard this phrase 8 million times while I was at the Knoxville Bridal Show this past Sunday. 7 million of them were from one very enthusiastic videographer. My tshirt was a hit though. It's kind of funny to see how far Knoxville is behind the times - photobooths are just making the rounds now. There was only one vendor there but they were mobbed the whole time. I sent an email to my photographer and told her she should think about jumping on the bandwagon with a smilebooth of sorts.

Tip for brides-to-be: If you do decide to jump into the bowels of bridal shows, bring along a sheet of address labels so that you can just stick one on any contest form rather than having to fill out a million of them.

No comments: