Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a wrap!

I apologize in advance for my horrible cheesy post title. Sometimes the dork inside me escapes.

I want to give Pashmina wraps to my bridesmaids since it will be November and in east Tennessee it could be gorgeous or it could be chilly. I also have a bridesmaid flying in from Arizona so my guess is that she'll have her butt parked in front of the fireplace constantly.

My bridesmaids will be wearing chocolate brown dresses and my maid of honor will be wearing a cranberry red dress. I'm not sure which will look prettier, dark red or brown wraps. So, I ordered one in each color from ebay. They were $8 each with shipping. I have serious doubts as to whether or not they're really Pashmina but that's not important to me if they look nice and are warm.

I'm going to get a wrap for me as well. I saw this picture right when I started doing wedding research and I fell in love with it:

How gorgeous is that?

No comments: