Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shifting into a new phase of wedding planning

We've got almost all of the major pieces in place for the wedding. The only thing left to do is find a videographer and hash out details with all the other vendors we've hired. I'm now starting to focus on all the DIY projects that I'd like to get done. My gocco is ready to go and The Boy is starting to get nervous!

I've made a list of all of the DIY projects that we're planning on doing and I'm pretty excited. Here's a list of a few:

Homemade apple butter - favors
Homemade hot pepper jelly for our appetizer tables
Peach butter and sour cherry jam for cake fillings
Cat table numbers
Programs
Seating Cards
Flowered initials for the doors
Fun with gourds - candles, monogrammed, all kinds of pumpkiny goodness
Decorative votives
DIY photobooth

and lots more...if time doesn't run out!

I'll be posting pictures and progress reports over the next few weeks.

No comments: