Thursday, August 28, 2008

I thought cleavage was a good thing!

I guess it is - as long as it's not back cleavage. Sigh. Apparently, my ass had a small baby and it traveled up to live on my back.

As I posted the other day, I bought a wedding dress that was too small. Yes - I know. Dumb, dumb, dumb. But I loved it and it was the only one. I'm watching my calories and exercising up a storm so that it will fit but I thought it would be wise to help Mother Nature along. I bought a Hollywood Dream Corset from Frederick's of Hollywood. I've read several testimonials about how awesome it is so I thought I'd try it. I got a very good deal on an ivory one from ebay. It arrived today so after a riveting afternoon registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond, I thought I'd try it on.

I snapped it up front and then grabbed onto to a heavy piece of furniture while The Boy cinched me in. Of course he had to be a smart ass and put a foot on my back while cinching it. It definitely took off an inch easily without too much pain. But it seemed to flatten my chest (which does not need flattening) and it gave me a small case of back cleavage. I'm wondering if an underbust corset might be a better option.

I have never in my life spent so much time worrying about my underwear as I have in the last few months. All I used to care about was if there was enough elastic in them to stay on. Now I'm ordering lingerie like a stripper gone wild. Hey - at least The Boy is happy about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristina... you won the conest! Your cat tables are just too cute! I don't even like cats and I love it! lol. Anyhow, contact Embroidery by Linda to redeam your mongram dress label. She is aware the prize is yours and will be expecting to hear from you. Her link is on my blog. Thanks for visiting the blog and entering the contest.

~Missy
www.isntshelovely.org
www.isntshelovely.org